test page product
Guide Wall Formers are used to accurately form an in-situ concrete guide wall which is critical in the positioning and alignment of piles in a contiguous or secant piled wall.
Galaxy Polystyrene LLC has the machinery, and qualified and experienced staff, to produce the material as per your engineering drawings, and deliver to your site at the appropriate time.
- EPS forms are produced to tight tolerances to achieve the important overlap required.
- EPS forms are created in advance and offsite then shipped ready to use. Less space and time required onsite.
- EPS forms are lightweight to move and set in place compared to options such as steel forms. Fast construction.
- Only one central drawing is needed, that all stakeholders can refer to: better accuracy.
- Lower cost than other materials due to its lightweight, quick and easy cutting into shape, low labour requirement.
- EPS is environmentally friendly: no CFC’s / no HCFC’s / ozone favorable / 100% recyclable.