GALAXY Polystyrene is a cost-effective, durable, and energy efficient solution for pipe insulation, in the range of temperatures from -100F to + 165F. As a manufacturer, we can provide the exact density most suitable for your application. It is available in standard or custom cut fabricated profiles with the custom cut including for elbows, T-Junctions, connecters, flanges etc. EPS pipe insulation is provided in two symmetrical half sections with a butt joint standard or optional tongue and groove/shiplap/zigzag joints. We can use many options for lamination to protect the EPS insulation item like aluminum foil, craft paper, and PVC tape. Proper design will prevent premature failures and result of lost insulation efficiency.
Let our engineers provide expert advice on the most suitable Expanded Polystyrene insulation solution for your project.
- Delivering high, stable R Values and low K values.
- Lightweight and low cost.
- Easy to cut and shape for special applications or sections.
- Lowers heating and cooling energy costs through superior insulation.
- Closed-cell structure provides minimal water absorption and low vapor permanence.
- High compressive strength to withstand load and back-fill forces.
- Is environmentally friendly: no CFC’s / no HCFC’s / ozone favorable / 100% recyclable.